Friday, July 3, 2015

insta love :: June

Sushi and splits at my best friend, Katie's, birthday dinner!
Favorite nails EVARRRRR-- done at Tokyo Blaq in San Diego 
Sunset from my backyard ♥
San Diego County Fair after dark 
Dusky San Diego sky
Watching planes land while I waited to pick my cousin up from the airport.
Board and Brew (Turkado, no onions, extra side of secret sauce)
Peonies are my faaaave. Thanks bae ;)
New cheap-o sandals at Torrey Pines.
Hoopers at Organized Grime.
Lunch at Searsucker Del Mar. Wearing my favorite Pandora bangles and Forever 21 cat eyes.
New setup for the record player my uncle got me  for my birthday! After collecting records for years (plus my mom basically doubling my collection for my birthday) its about time I have a turntable of my own!
…and check out my June Moments video!


Follow me on YouTube and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment