Friday, January 2, 2015

insta love :: December

White hot chocolate and blog planning on a festive notepad.
Playing with edits on a Christmas Day selfie. Dress from Forever 21.
I love changing my phone wallpaper to match the seasons!
My new favorite faux-fur from Forever 21.
Shopping at the international grocery store for some Persian goodies!
Our perfect tree surrounded by gifts and love on Christmas morning.
I love that I can go to the beach in December! My best friend's daughter was collecting seashells on this trip :)
Compulsory Christmas listening.
Predicting your future and playing with lights. Dress from Forever 21. Original photo by Ryan Ros for Organized Grime.
Playing with the Glitche app. Sweater from H&M.

and my "December Moments" compilation video…

Follow me on instagram at @holeh

1 comment: