Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, my little pocket monsters! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday filled with friends, family, food, and feelings of gratitude. I know that the holiday season isn't easy for everyone, and I've been struggling this year as well. One thing I know for sure, is that feeling thankful can help get you through the hardest times in life. I decided to make a video about how to find an attitude of appreciation, even when it isn't easy to do. 

"If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
-Harold Kushner

If you need a little bit of inspiration to get in the spirit of the holiday, click through for my video, and have a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment