Tuesday, November 4, 2014

[diy inspiration] T-shirt Surgery

I somehow seem to acquire so many event t-shirts, cheer practice shirts, and even just plain old regular shirts that get boring after a while. I'm constantly trying to come up with ways to make those boxy boyish event tees more wearable, and jazz up those plain shirts that I'm tired of. Some of these DIY's are really simple, and some require a few more sewing skills, but all of them turn your old shirts into something you might just love all over again.
Lace Insert at Mr. Kate
Lattice Stud Tee at WobiSobi
Croche Trim Seam at Trash to Couture
Slashed Tee at WobiSobi
Lace Sleeves at InterestingFor.Me
Braided Racer-back at WobiSobi
Yoked Tee at CleverGirl
Mesh-back, Bow, and Ruffle Shirt at ShopBop
(This isn't a DIY tutorial, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out!)

Have you tried any of these DIYs? Do you have a mountain of shirts laying around unworn like I do? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment