Tuesday, October 21, 2014

[diy inspiration] Sweater Weather

I've been haunting my local thrift stores ever since the first day of autumn, hoping to find sweaters to refashion into all of the DIY projects I want to do this year, but I haven't had any luck yet! I guess it's still too warm here in Southern California, but these projects have me dreaming of the cooler weather ahead!
No-Sew Open-Back Sweater at In Honor of Design
Exposed Zipper Sweater at Sweet Verbena
Felted Wool Sweater Blanket at Yellow Suitcase Studio
Felt Heart Elbow Patches at Superficial Girls
Bow Sweater at Love, Maegan...
Sweater Throw Pillows at Stone Gable
Versace-Inspired Pin Back Sweater at Love, Maegan...
Sweater Ornaments at Art and Obsession
Cable Knit Skirt at My Poppet
Shoulder Tie Sweater at Felted
Have you tried any of these DIY's? Are your thrift stores stocking bargain sweaters yet? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment