Wednesday, September 3, 2014

insta love :: August

Having so much to do before my trip, plus a slight cold, required lots and lots of tea. Luckily, there was no shortage of it in Iran!
With all of the madness about dis-allowing kandi lately, I thought it was time to change things up. I posted the Classy Kandi DIY Tutorial, pictured here, as well as a slightly more challenging Kandi Charm Bracelet DIY Tutorial this month. 
My favorite way to drink hot tea :) 
Wearing matching Minnetonka moccasins with my sister at one of the historic palaces in Esfahan, Iran.
Returning home was bittersweet. I miss my family, but it is nice to be back home and back in my routine.
The beautiful view I woke up to at the Temecula Creek Inn, the morning of my best friend's wedding, immediately after my return. The wedding was perfect! Best wishes to my friends, the beautiful couple.
and my "August Moments" compilation video…

Follow me on instagram at @holeh

No comments:

Post a Comment