Tuesday, September 23, 2014

[diy inspiration] Pumpkin Decor

Tomorrow is the first day of fall! I don't usually do much decorating, but this year, I'm feelin it! I looked around the inter webs for some simple and pretty pumpkin decor inspiration. I love all of these ideas because they require no carving and can also be done on faux pumpkins that will last through many years of fall decorating.
Doily Pumpkins by Day to Day Wonderments
Book Page Pumpkins by At the Picket Fence
Neon Paint-Dipped Pumpkins by A Night Owl
Monogrammed Pumpkin by Hymns and Verses
Glittered Pumpkins by Yesterday's Sweetheart
Decoupage Pumpkins by Confessions of a Plate Addict
Ombre Pumpkins by FunkyTime
Chevron Pumpkins by Social Graces
Gilded Pumpkins by Cupcakes and Cashmere
What do you think of these pumpkin DIY's? Leave a comment and tell me which one is your favorite. I want to try them all! Be on the lookout for my own pumpkin decor DIY tutorial later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment