Tuesday, September 9, 2014

[diy inspiration] Glamping

I've never been to a camping festival, but I always daydream about hanging out at a colorful campsite, listening to great music with friends. Even though the great outdoors isn't always my thing, camping can be so fun when you're prepared. I know I'll make it to a camping festival soon, where I can sleep under the stars with my festy-besties, and I can't wait to try these simple and pretty tricks that transform plain old camping into a stylish weekend getaway.
String up a lantern and some mosquito netting for a simple setup [source]
Click through to learn how to recreate this shade tent that can be pitched anywhere  [source]
Throw a movie-night for your camping buddies with a sheet and a projector [source]
Mix printed sheets and blankets hung over twine to recreate this beautiful bohemian tent [source]
Make this portable fire pit for a little extra warmth at your next excursion [source]
Tee pees are easy to DIY, can be made with light or heavy fabrics depending on your weather conditions, and when you're ready to go home, just fold up and go! [source]
Add flowers to the entrance of your tent or tee pee for a simple, but pretty, touch [source]
String lights between your tent and out-house to keep campers from getting lost, or around your campsite for a little extra light when your campfire dies down [source]
Simple camping hacks are endless, but what's your favorite trick when you're out in the wilderness? Do you prefer "glamping" to regular camping?

No comments:

Post a Comment