Friday, May 16, 2014

[what i wore] Creation of Adam

Understar Creation of Adam Tunic, Tie Dye Duster Dress, Minnetonka 5 Layer Boots, Forever 21 Sunglasses and Bangles, Charlotte Russe Necklace

The Creation of Adam by Michaelangelo was one of the first art pieces I ever studied way back in middle school. I love the redesigned take on such a historical piece on this tunic from PLNDR. It's the perfect piece to layer with for music festivals this summer or with leggings when the weather cools off again. I've been eyeing these Minnetonka boots on the Nordie's website for over a year now and finally decided to pounce. I'm so glad I did, because they are super comfortable and I am excited to pair them with tons of outfits this summer.






 photos by Kevin Ros

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Neland,
      I'm not sure what the brand is-- I bought it from an international seller on eBay and it had no tags. Here's one that is either the same or very similar:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monterey-Pop-Boho-Chiffon-Tie-Dye-Duster-Dress-Sz-M-US-Seller-ARMOIRE-JOLIE-/141443476762?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item20eeb02d1a

      Delete