Friday, May 3, 2013

insta love

Thrifting at Salvation Army
Top Left: Playing with glitter and failing at DIY, Top Right: Essie's new summer hue "Butler Please", Bottom Left: Dancing to Breakbot at Spin Nightclub, Bottom Right: warpaint.
Continuing my flamingo, palm frond, pineapple obsession with a new suit from Forever 21
Top Left: Patron Shots at the cigar lounge, Top Right: a new Padre's jersey to celebrate Opening Day in San Diego, Bottom Left: a DARE tank top that arrived just in time for 4/20, Bottom Right: Smoking cigars with the boys. 
Drinking margarita's made with Mint 400 Tequila in a friend's backyard.
Top Left: Dead Sea Mineral Mask, Top Right: Godiva white chocolate covered strawberries from my mama, Bottom Left: a Ruby Red Slipper manicure, Bottom Right: Getting ready to bleach my hair.
Another Organized Grime dress I made out of a giant OG shirt.
Top Left: Neon manicure, Top Right: A sweet note from a vintage seller on eBay, Bottom Left: I'm sort of blonde now. Bottom Right: My most liked picture on Instagram-- Funfetti cupcakes with penguin wrappers.
 Follow me on Instagram at @Holeh


No comments:

Post a Comment