Friday, November 16, 2012

insta love

I am fascinated by manners and protocol, especially the ones in this 1945 edition of Emily Post!

Nail art using black, gunmetal, and silver glitter

Some travel mugs I made as gifts for the co-coaches of my cheer team using this DIY

Bright lime green paint! You'll see what I used it for soon enough ;)

Heaven and Hell party at Fluxx Nightclub

His and Hers road trip essentials. Rockstar and Monster energy drinks.

Getting in the mood for Christmas! I have since started listening to Christmas music on Pandora and wearing Christmas toe socks!

Fortune Cookie fail! Three of us at the table got the same fortune!
Organized Grime Soldier
I always see this guy when I'm out downtown. A sense of humor never goes unappreciated! 
Follow me on Instagram @Holeh
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment