Friday, February 12, 2010

Be Mine

Usually I'm not the most excited person for Valentine's Day, but this year for some reason I am super excited for all of the pink and red and lace and sweets :) Here are some of my top picks to celebrate Love Day this year:



1. Single, Silk-Chiffon Animal Print Dress, $315
2. Urban Outfitters, Sweet Heart Sunglasses, $10
3. Preen Line, Anchor Cutout Lace Dress, $680
4. Stella McCartney, Clara Whispering Contour Bra, $152
5. Forever 21, Sheer Lace Boyshort, $3.80
6. Notte by Marchesa, Plisse Tafetta Dress, $750
7. Forever 21, Lacie Hearts Cami, $7.90
8. Forever 21, Satin Bow Skirt, $15.80
9. Forever 21, Satin Side Bow Headband, $3.80
10. Topshop, Slice of Cake Drop Earrings, £6.00





And on the topic of "Love", here's an awesome remix of Lady Gaga's "Lovegame", enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I likе the νaluable іnformаtіon you pгovіde οn уοur articles.

    I'll bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I'm rather cеrtain
    I will bе informed mаny new stuff ρropег right here!

    Вest of luсk for the fοllowіng!


    Feel free to visit mу website - Voltage Dependent Resistor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get hοmе.
    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not
    even uѕing WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!


    my web page Epcos Varistor 

    ReplyDelete